Practical hands-on training on Hadoop cluster and complete ecosystem.
Real Life Case Studies
Live projects with real-time scenarios and examples that involves big data analytics platform/framework.
Practical assignments after every class.
Who Should Attend
- Software Developers/Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Technical Infrastructure Teams
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Understanding of Python Data Structures.
- Understanding loops and decision statements in Python.
- Understanding functions and passing arguments in Python.
- Understanding indexing and slicing to access data in Python programs.
- Understanding lists, tuples, and dictionaries in Python programs.
- Understanding designing and programing Python applications.
- Understanding building and packaging Python modules for reusability.
- Understanding reading and writing files in Python.
- Understanding designing object‐oriented programs with Python classes.
- Understanding class inheritance in Python for reusability.
- Understanding exception handling in Python applications for error handling.
Gaurav BansalBig Data and Machine Learning Consultant
Gaurav is Big Data and Machine Learning Consultant and he has worked with multi national companies such as HCL Technologies, Samsung Research n' Development and Fidelity Investment Solutions in the past 10 years and has been working in Analytics industry since the beginning of his career.
He has worked for international markets as an expert in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Machine and Deep Learning.
He has worked extensively on Big Data technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Amazon Web Services, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Beam and Google Cloud Platform. He possesses good knowledge on programming languages such as Python, R and Scala. Read Less Read More
Who are the Instructors?
All the instructors have a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT industries and are subject matter experts.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, you can attend a demo session in any ongoing batch.
What if I miss classes?
You may choose either of the below options:You may view the recorded session available at our management system. You may attend the missed session in other ongoing batch.