Gartner positions Microsoft as a leader in BI and Analytics Platforms for ten consecutive years.
75% of Companies are Investing or Planning to Invest in Big Data by 2017 – Gartner
Global BI and Analytics Market to Reach $16.9 Billion in 2016 – Gartner
Average US Salary for a Microsoft BI professional is $ 107,000 – indeed.com
Inexpensive and easy to operate
The BI solution is relatively inexpensive, especially when it is compared with other large BI vendors. For most BI users the functionality is more than adequate and ‘office-like’ user interface, the tool is relatively easy to operate.
Very user-friendly features
Very user-friendly, because of a strong integration with the Office products.
Interactive features with complete support
Easy exploration of data and better visualization.
Fully managed self-serviced business intelligence.
Complete use of native Excel features.
Interactive dashboards, guided navigation and drill-down.
Complete support to .Net and web services.
Complete end-to-end solution.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and IT students - B.Tech/B.E, BCA, MCA, B.Sc IT, M.Sc IT
- People who are interested in reports creation in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services. No prior experience with T-SQL is required.
- People with previous exposure to any Relational Database System or spreadsheet data, wants to design and create reports with SQL Server.
- Professionals including Software and Analytics who have basic experience in Relational Database Systems, ETL, OLAP.
- Installation of Microsoft Business Intelligence suite with all the required components i.e. SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Understanding the concepts of ad-hoc reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Creation of basic and advanced reports and visualizations.
- Understanding the concept of Data Warehousing (ETL and multi-dimensional modeling)
- Creation of cubes using SQL Server Analysis Services.
Gaurav BansalBig Data and Machine Learning Consultant
Gaurav is Big Data and Machine Learning Consultant and he has worked with multi national companies such as HCL Technologies, Samsung Research n' Development and Fidelity Investment Solutions in the past 10 years and has been working in Analytics industry since the beginning of his career.
He has worked for international markets as an expert in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Machine and Deep Learning.
He has worked extensively on Big Data technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Amazon Web Services, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Beam and Google Cloud Platform. He possesses good knowledge on programming languages such as Python, R and Scala. Read Less Read More
What are system requirements to install Microsoft Business Intelligence Suit
Machine hardware requirement"
WindowsMicrosoft Windows 7 or newer (32-bit and 64-bit)Microsoft Server 2008 R2 or newerIntel Pentium 4 or AMD Opteron processor or newer2 GB memory5 GB minimum free disk space1366 x 768 screen resolution or higher
How will Hands-on and practical lab sessions be conducted?