Microsoft’s Excel leading the market share with over 750 million users worldwide.
Microsoft Excel has 400 functions in 11 categories (categories for both spreadsheet programs include date/time, text, statistical, financial and engineering, etc).
Microsoft Excel has a multitude of pre-loaded formulas and functions.
Practical hands-on training on Microsoft Excel.
Practical assignments after every class.
Who Should Attend
- Software Developers/Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Technical Infrastructure Teams
- Junior IT Professionals
- Understanding of editing data.
- Understanding of formatting of cells.
- Understanding of formatting of worksheets.
- Understanding of basic and in-built formulas.
- Understanding of various advanced operations such as filtering, sorting, validation, styles, themes and graphics.
- Understanding of sharing and security.
- Understanding of Data and Pivot Tables.
- Understanding of Simple and Pivot Charts.
GauravSenior consultant Machine Learning
Gaurav is a Business Consultant and worked with prestigious companies like TCS, American Express, AON in the past 10 years and has been working in the Analytics industry since the beginning of his career.
He has worked for international and domestic markets as an expert in Predictive modeling and forecasting role in the field of Business Analytics
Read Less Read More
Who are the Instructors?
All the instructors have a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT industries and are subject matter experts.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, you can attend a demo session in any ongoing batch.
What if I miss classes?
You may choose either of the below options:You may view the recorded session available at our management system. You may attend the missed session in other ongoing batch.