You are thinking of becoming a certified SAS programmer, but are concerned about how long you need to study to pass the certification exams. Don’t worry, the SAS online courses allow you to get certified while attending university or working your full-time job. Learning and preparing for the SAS certification can seem quite daunting from the start. You have to memorize a ton of information the training materials contain. However, this experience is rewarding and worth a shot as you can enhance your skills and the quality of your work. By passing the SAS certification exam successfully, you raise awareness of your programming in a highly competitive environment. Here are several tips to zoom through the Base SAS certification.Comments
- Pick the training strategy.
- Tutors-led training (if a highly experienced tutor resides within your location);
- Self-placed learning (take the online courses);
- Solo-study by the certification books.
- Use the preferred memorization technique.
- Run sample codes and programs in the SAS training materials
- Take the practice test.
- Create your learning schedule and stick to it.