Some Operations Performed on Complex Numbers in Python for Data Science are:
- exp() – When we use this function, it returns the exponent of the complex number, which is mention in the argument.
- Log(x, b) – When we call this function, it returns the logarithmic value of x along base b, which are mention in the argument. In case base is not mentioned, natural log of x is returned.
- log10() – When this function is called, it returns the log base 10 of any complex number.
- sqrt() – This is there for computing the square root of a complex number.
- isfinite() – This returns true in case both the real and imaginary part of the complex number are finite. In any other case, it returns false.
- isinf() – This returns true in case either the real or imaginary part of the complex number is/are infinite. In any other case, it returns false.
- isnan() – In case either the real or imaginary part of the complex number is NaN this function returns true. In any other case, it returns false.
In cmath module, we find two constants, pi that returns the numerical value of pi. Another one is e that returns numerical value of exponent.
To learn more about it in python for data science, you can check this and this as well. Also, if you are aspiring to be a data scientist then you must start looking for a proper training as without it you cannot learn a bit. Search for what is required to be a data scientist.