Some of the functions there in arrays are as follows which you can learn in python for data science.
- Typecode– This function is helpful in returning the data type through which the array is initialize.
- itemsize– This is helpful in knowing the size of single array elements in bytes.
- buffer_info()– Returns the storage address of the array and the number of elements in it in the form of a tuple.
- count() –It is very useful in counting the number of occurrences of augment in an array.
- Extend(arr) – It is useful in appending a whole array which is mention in the argument to another specific array.
- formlist(list) – It helps in appending a list at the end of an array. The list is mentioned in the argument.
- tolist() – For transforming an array into a list in python for data science.