Python is a high level, interpreted and dynamic programming language used for general purposeand now in data science. It was founded in 1991 by Guido Van Rossum. It supports multiple programming paradigms, which is the reason behind its popularity among organizations. Automatic memory management is another one of its features.
- Object-oriented language.
- Portable and interactive,
- High-level language.
- User-friendly data structures.
- Presence of third-party modules.
- Open source and community development.
- Dynamically typed language.
- Extensive support libraries.
- Portable across operating systems.
- Easy to learn.
- Language development.
- Enterprise and business operations.
- Web frameworks and applications.
- GUI based desktop applications, for example, games and scientific applications.
- Operating systems.
Organizations applying Python to Use:
- Yahoo( Maps)