More than half (51%) of the respondents in surveys consider Spark Streaming as an essential component for building real-time streaming use cases, and 82% of respondents say the same for advanced analytics.
This year, the production use of Spark Streaming jumped from 14% (in 2015) to 22% (in 2016), along with Machine Learning from 13% (in 2015) to 18% (2016).
Spark in the public cloud, reaping its many benefits. Spark deployments in the cloud this year is at 61%, up from 51% last year.
Practical hands-on training on Spark cluster and complete ecosystem.
Real Life Case Studies
Live projects with real-time scenarios and examples that involves big data analytics platform/framework.
Practical assignments after every class.
Who Should Attend
- Software Developers/Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Decision Makers
- Technical Infrastructure Teams
- BI /ETL/DW Developers/Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Understanding of Big Data and Spark architecture.
- Understanding of Spark cluster and various important configurations.
- Complete setup of Spark ecosystem that includes various tools such as PySpark, SparkSQL and DataFrames.
- Understanding of Spark Python API (PySpark).
- Understanding of R on Spark (SparkR).
- Understanding of Spark RDDs (Resilient Distributed Datasets).
- Understanding of Spark SQL and DataFrames.
GauravSenior consultant Machine Learning
Gaurav is a Business Consultant and worked with prestigious companies like TCS, American Express, AON in the past 10 years and has been working in the Analytics industry since the beginning of his career.
He has worked for international and domestic markets as an expert in Predictive modeling and forecasting role in the field of Business Analytics
Read Less Read More
Who are the Instructors?
All the instructors have a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT industries and are subject matter experts.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, you can attend a demo session in any ongoing batch.
What if I miss classes?
You may choose either of the below options:You may view the recorded session available at our management system. You may attend the missed session in other ongoing batch.