More than 75% of Fortune 500 companies are investing or planning to invest in big data in the next two years.
The Hadoop (open source software for distributed computing) market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate 58% surpassing $1 billion by 2020.
Average Salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k (Indeed.com salary data)
McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts.
Practical hands-on training on Hadoop cluster and complete ecosystem.
Real Life Case Studies
Live projects with real-time scenarios and examples that involves big data analytics platform/framework.
Practical assignments after every class.
Who Should Attend
- Software Developers/Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Decision Makers
- Technical Infrastructure Teams
- BI /ETL/DW Developers/Professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing Professionals
- Understanding of Big Data and Hadoop architecture.
- Understanding of Hadoop cluster and various important configurations.
- Complete setup of Hadoop ecosystem that includes various tool and frameworks such as Hive/Beeline, Pig, Sqoop and Flume.
- Understanding of Hadoop Distributed File System.
- Understanding of MapReduce framework and MapReduce Application execution flow.
- Understanding of data ingestion and analysis tools such as Hive/Beeline, Pig, Sqoop and Flume.
- Understanding of Hive Query Language and Pig Latin Language.
GauravSenior consultant Machine Learning
Gaurav is a Business Consultant and worked with prestigious companies like TCS, American Express, AON in the past 10 years and has been working in the Analytics industry since the beginning of his career.
He has worked for international and domestic markets as an expert in Predictive modeling and forecasting role in the field of Business Analytics
Read Less Read More
Who are the Instructors?
All the instructors have a minimum of 10 years of experience in IT industries and are subject matter experts.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, you can attend a demo session in any ongoing batch.
What if I miss classes?
You may choose either of the below options:You may view the recorded session available at our management system. You may attend the missed session in another ongoing batch.